Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, December 20, 2010

HAPPY NEWS!

I am thrilled and excited to tell everyone that I have a part time position at work now. I was thrilled to hear this! I will work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday now, every week from 6am until 2 pm. So I won’t have my weekends off, but I will have 3 days a week off all in a row so I am still happy about it. Now I can have time to blog and work on my writing too! And have time to spend helping the boys more with their school work too. I think this will work fine for now. It’ll be weird working during my sleep hours but I think I’ll adjust just fine.

Well, I am off to get a nap and get ready for work now. Just had to share!

Dotchi

No comments: