I haven't blogged in forever! Hope everyone is well.
Sad family news, Uncle Joe died this week from a heart attack. He was a great person and I'll really miss him. My heart goes out to Carol, Carol Anne, Timmy, and the rest of the family out East. I wish I could get there for the funeral, but unfortunately, I have to stay out here for my medical care. I love you all!
We've been traveling a lot for my medical care. I am being seen at Naval Hospital Bremerton for NASH, gastritis, duodenitis and a shit ton of other problems. I don't feel like listing them all. The good thing is that the vast majority of all these problems may be food related. I am being tested for food allergies and sensativities. I'm now avoiding cow milk. I switched to rice and hemp milk (with a doctors note for work). I like the hemp milk better! I am excited to find the out about the results but it'll be at least a week. I started a Caring Bridge blog just for my medical. You can read all about it there. I haven't updated it today but I'll be over there in a bit.
Not being able to work as much is really stressing me out! So I started writing more on Associated Content to try and make a little more on the side. Here's my contributors page. I was having a hard time thinking of something to write but I have a few ideas now. My newest AC Article can be seen here.
School time is on us! I got the boys their new folders and printed out their week 1 work. They aren't totally excited about school, but they'll get into it. Miles will be in 9th grade (OMG!) and Mendel 2.0 will be in 6th grade. I am excited and nervous. I think I get more excited than they do LOL. They are getting big!
Oh and for my birthday they each bought me a rat. I now have 2 rat babies. Tizzy and Dot are really tiny and cute! I'll have to get some pictures up of them soon.
Well, I better run and get some more work done.
No comments:
Post a Comment