Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Getting ready to head out again- a quick update

Not much to tell on the family this week. I had my Dr's appointments and updated on my Caring Bridge site. The boys started homeschool. I am looking into getting the Starline press curriculum. I think it will be a lot easier on all of us and we'll have a wonderful portfolio doing it that way. The boys are doing their school work without me having to poke them along too so that is a good thing.

We're getting ready to head back to Montana today. We'll be back there by Friday morning. I'll be updating my dotchilatham.com with a FAQ and I'll see if my work has any hours. PLUS we'll have house cleaning. Lots to do. Lots to do!

No comments: