Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, March 02, 2009

Here is my latest article

Would You like Cream and Sugar with That?
From The Montanian Newspaper's column "Baker's Acres" for 25 Feb 2009.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1514644/would_you_like_cream_and_sugar_with.html

As published in The Montanian Newspaper. I had a lot of fun writing this one and I am working on the next article in the series. Hopefully I'll be done with it by Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a stalker. I read that article and laughed my butt off. I had heard this when I lived down south and told my best friend about it. In turn, he peed in his fiancee's ear for her ear infection. I thought this craziness only went on in my life.