Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Email Testing

I am getting my email set up on the blog so I can email updates again. My
computer has been a pain in the butt.... I mean, I love you little
computer! It's been pretty slow and logging on to blogger takes too long.
Emails will be MUCH easier. Just as a test, I am posting HTML code in this
email to see if it will post the button or just a lot of random code
stuff. Here it goes

(I deleted the HTML garble)

Now, if it works, you will see a wish list button. That's my amazon wish
list. I know there isn't a lot on there but it's not like I browse Amazon
a lot either.

Okay, off to bed with me!

Until Next time!
Dotchi

PS CRAP! That didn't work. Let me try this again.

My Amazon.com Wish List

Well, there it is.

No comments: