Miles and Mendel will be working on their end of the school year books this week. By the end of the year they will have a hard bound book written by them! I love it! And soon, they will be working on their last six week project for school! I can't wait! They love they last six weeks of school.
As for me, I am working on my writing skills. I know you can't tell since I hardly update the blog lately... lame excuse, I know. But I signed up at associated content. Click here to see my user page.
AND I am working on organizing the boat so when I take pictures to post on the blog it'll look like we are super duper sailors and always keep the boat seaworthy. HA!
Mendel 1.0 bought me a lifebook laptop for an early anniversary gift (May 14th! 14 years! 14 grey hairs. 14 new wrinkles. Coincidence? I think not) and I am loving it. Now I can write without waiting for a kid to get off the computer. It fits in my purse too... and it's cute just like... hmmm... little lady bugs? It's really small and makes me look like Sasquatch surfing the internet. But a very happy Sasquatch! And one that will be updating the blog more often now!
OH... and I have a new visor also. I think my honey is spoiling me. I'll have nothing left to complain about! (give me a week!) So off I go to buy more coffee, assuming Joanne hasn't dumped the pots for the day.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are well and spoiled. :) Can you give more detail about the "end of the year books" the boys are doing? I think I'm trying to do something similar but am unsure just what to do. I was going to do it myself, but having my son do it sounds much more appealing. ;) Maybe he'd enjoy it too!
Hope
Post a Comment