Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

ARGH! Freaking blog!

So I was trying to change the name of the blog from "The Baker's Anchor" to "Bloggin' Log In" (cute, huh! And it rhymes). And I keep getting and error page. It says to report it to Blogger Help or support or whatever. I remember what happened the last time I tried that. Hours of searching how to find the help and support and lot of Excedrin later, I finally posted my woes to the blog. Thanks for the help again! But I am not going through all that again. So I am just posting it to the blog.
 
There is what I was doing. Here is the code they gave me. bX-r3vwen
 
My job is done. Have a great day!
 
(Working on a post about the end of year books post.)

No comments: