So we went to Texas this last month. I am never going back. Oh the stay was nice and all, but there are BUGS in Texas... and Heat... and rain... and I had to get a JOB! Oh. My. Gawd! But it was still fun. Maybe I'll go back if it snows or something, but but beyond that, hell no! My bug bites have bug bites and I missed Epiphany. And I missed the palm trees. And it got muggy and I actually sweated... ew! LMAO. I am so spoiled. Actually I am not spoiled, my husband just loves me that much :)
But we are back now. We are in California again. No, I didn't move to TX. But I have a lovely photo box of CD's to show their teacher next Tuesday. And Mom printed out labels to make shirts with that say "Where in the World is Early, TX?" Hee hee hee.
When we got back to California we spent a day at Sea World. We went to the beach, went to the pool, went to a concert near the bay... you'd think that was the vacation. LOL
Now the boys are in sailing camp! They have 5 days of sailing lessons with a class of kids. They are having a blast! Really, you'd think we spoiled them! We're having a campfire tonight with smores and I am enjoying getting to walk the beach every day again. Next week I'll start adding updates on school.
The dockmaster here at the cove said that he'll be calling us "soon" about a live aboard slip. I wish I knew what soon meant. I am so excited! I can't wait to get that slip! WOOHOO! Soon-ish we'll be live aboards! I'll be a spoiled rotten beach bum! Oh wait, I already am!
Also next week will be the start of me working on selling items on eBay again. I am hoping to bring in more money to help pay off our bills faster. Then we can be debt free! That would be VERY nice!
I better run for now. I am going to go have lunch with the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment