I went into the Chandlery to update our RV reservations for the next however many months. Jo was looking them up and updating when the dockmaster came up and asked when I wanted to start. I drew a blank. My first thought was "I haven't had a period in years!" Then it dawned on me.... LIVE ABOARD! Yes, he meant live aboard! I was so thrilled! So...
September 1 we move our boat to The Cove and are officially going to be live aboard residents! WOOHOO! The RV will become our storage unit LOL. We'll hopefully here from vehicle storage by next week and will move it to there on Friday of next week... if all goes as planned. WOOHOO!
2 comments:
So I scrolled to the bottom of the page...More pics of the boys and Epiphany...
Hey! I have just received my first blog award and am passing it on to you!
http://thesinisterscribe.com/2007/08/28/my-first-blog-award/
Glad to hear you are well and enjoying life!
Hope
http://www.thesinisterscribe.com
Post a Comment