Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

This is to all the mother's out there. Happy Mother's Day! For my Mom who I out through so much crap (sorry, mom). This is for step moms who raise children that aren't theirs. This is to Kara, a mother of one boy raising 6 children. You deserve breakfast in bed on a golden platter. This is for all the mothers who ever buried a child. This is for the mother's who still carry their child inside them. This is for the new mom's who still call and ask a million new mom questions. This is for the moms who ever sat up at night watching holding sick children. This is to the mom's who are there for their disabled children, who spend hours each day caring for them. This is for the mother's of difficult children who test your patience and nerves. And here is to my mother-in-law for raising the best man in the world. This is for every mother everywhere

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

No comments: