Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

No internet! So I can't blog.

I am at a friends house right now. My phone line is not working. Bellsouth says that it is our equipment. I am having a hard time believing them because it goes out EVERYTIME IT RAINS! I can dial out sometimes but it stays on for about 10 minutes, max, before it drops again and then I have to wait for the phone line to dry out. It's been raining like monsoon season here so we won't have it back for at least 3 days... maybe a week. We're moving to San Diego so I might just have it shut off. It's not helping me any not being able to use it. I'll try to blog by cell phone once I get it charged.

I am working hard on the house to get it cleared out. I'll be online this week when we go to the library for a break. So, stay happy! I'll be blogging away soon!

Dotchi

No comments: