Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

From the Mailbag: Where you moving to?

We are moving to San Diego, Ca. We already have a yacht there. It's a sailing yacht, 30 foot long, with 2 quarter berths (where the boys will sleep) and a V berth (where dh and I will sleep), a head (toilet), galley (kitchen), and dinette. I haven't actually seen it in person, but dh has sent pictures of it before and I am so excited!
 
We aren't quite when we are moving, but it'll be around the end of October, we think. I'll keep you all updated. 
 
Dotchi

1 comment:

Traci said...

For real?! What a huge change. What's up with that?