Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Menu for the week

This is the menu for the week for those of you worrying about us dying of malnourishment. Feel free to offer advice or a yummy diabetic recipe. I'm all ears, especially for breakfast and lunch. For Breakfast and lunch, I list the menu and how many days we have it. Not in a row of course. It's spread through the week. And on days where it says "sandwich" (for example) it might say sandwiches for 3 days but have different sandwiches. Like tuna, bologna and grilled cheese. If you want vivid details I could post that later.
 
Breakfast:
1 day: cereal. (Usually Sunday)
2 days: eggs, bacon, toast.
2 days: oatmeal and a meat. 
1 day: pancakes with jelly or sugar free "syrup".
1 day: Pick your own/ left overs.
 
Lunches:
2 days: Sandwich and soup
2 days: Salads!
1 day: open face pizza sandwiches with salad
1 day: Hotdogs with a veggie
1 day: McDonald's Happy Meals (usually on Sunday... my week starts on Monday)
 
Dinners are sorted by meal. I cook what I have time for. I plan for 1 protein, 1 veggie and 1 carb. Sometimes more than that.
 
Pork chops
Brussel Sprouts
Cooked apples
 
Roast with carrots
Mashed Potatoes
Mac and cheese
Salad
 
Chicken
Black beans and rice
Salad
 
Omelets
Sausage patties/ bacon
Buttermilk biscuits (1 each)
banana
 
Hot roast beef sandwiches
Broccoli with cheese
Green Beans
 
SNACKS: we wing it. Crackers and cheese, PB&J, popcorn or whatever we are having at the time.
 
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: