Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, January 27, 2014

The Baker's Acres is Moving!

The Baker's Acres is officially moved to WordPress. 

This blog will stay up and I will maintain it, reply to comments, and other things of that sort. But for the blog... it will continue on over at WordPress.

The new blog is more of a personal note type of blog. It's for me as I struggle my way through mental health. I am leaning towards a more personal approach and I love WordPress for their community.

My new blog is located here. You can read the reason why by clicking here.

This was updated 26 May 2016.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hoang Vu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.