Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, November 02, 2012

Let's all Welcome the New Admin!

My son, Miles, has decided to help me with my blogging as I slog through the book from problogger. Click here to visit ProBlogger and order the books for yourself. I am so happy! He'll mostly be doing the background work and helping me check emails and reading comments and such but I am thrilled! He will also be in charge of the video game page! WOOHOO!

Here's a picture of him...


Wrong child. My bad! He just helps type sometimes too.
Oops, wrong kid.


Oh yea. That's my kid! And he spells a lot better than the cat too.

"I heard that!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have asked for a better blog. You happen to be always at hand to offer excellent guidance, going straight away to the point for easy understanding of your site visitors. You're really a terrific pro in this subject matter. Many thanks for being there visitors like me.

Dotchi Anni said...

Why thank you Anonymous visitor! That made my day!

Fire Dragon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.