Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, July 20, 2012

What Color is my Parachute? RAINBOW!

After my last appointment to the doctor, it finally all hit home. I might be MMI'd for my work injury. Which means they have done everything they can. Which is BS because they keep denying everything I want to try. But I digress... So now I am fully thinking about what else I can do for a career.

They keep asking what my back up career is. THIS WAS my back up career. Before I met my husband, I had planning on moving to Florida and joining the Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus Clown College and then traveling with the circus as a circus clown. With kids, that's not happening and I would totally not be able to do all the fun stuff that clowns do, so that is out of the question.

So I broke out the book What Color Is Your Parachute? 2012: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers and the workbook that goes with it. I originally bought it as a guide for my homeschooling children when they hit 11th grade. But I figured I would use it on myself. After going through a few activities, I thought "My parachute is the color RAINBOW!" So now I am working through my activities to figure out what I can do at home.

I thought about some things that would actually make money. Being a prostitute and a drug dealer are out of the question. I don't want to blow up my house or end up in jail for life. Writing is a definite idea! Now, if only I could figure out how to make blogging lucritive for me! I'll be researching more.

Google now has affiliates where I can put ads in the actual blog post. But I haven't figured out how to actually add them to the post. Now watch... there's going to be 20 ads show up for a parachute. It's not showing up in the post so I have no idea what I am doing. I also have amazon associates through a friends account that we set up for a business we started YEARS ago. She's not using it, so I am. I can add ads from there like this



They actually make that??? Okay. Anywhoodles, I can start posting relavent products in my posts. I did that with the books I am using (up there about the book and workbook). But that works only if someone wants to buy something. So she was telling me about this astore and I have been messing with it. I'll let you know when I figure it out.



She said I should put the rainbow bracelet ad on here cuz she likes it LOL. There it is... I so WANT ONE OF THOSE! Anyway, so I am thinking more now about how I can make money from home. Maybe I'll have massive yard sales... NAH! That would be too much for me.

Any ideas? LEGAL ideas?

No comments: