Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, December 08, 2011

My Game Testers


Here are my kids in "helping mom test games" mode. We are trying a Halo trial. I am getting a lot better at first person shooters. It helps that I can kill my kids all day long and not go to jail for it LMAO! Oops, gotta go! They are trying to run me over!

2 comments:

TigerGirl528 said...

Hello, I have a list of games I was wondering if you could evaluate.
Thanks.

Dotchi Anni said...

YES! We would love to! Just message me with the names. I think you emailed me, will look a little closer :)