We are flying to San Diego today by way of southwest airlines. After we took off, they announced that we could surf the web using their Wi-Fi. I totally had to try it. Updating my blog at 41,000 feet is something I have never done before… and probably won’t do again. I hate flying. But Southwest is making this flying shit really fun for me. Internet, puke bag, Bailey’s Irish Cream to calm my nerves of Jell-O, Air flow vent sent to the “hurricane force winds” setting… did I mention the Irish Cream? Oh good.
Thank you Southwest airlines for making my flight a lovely flight. I am enjoying this very much. I’ve drank, I’ve messed around on Facebook, I’ve crocheted… the only other thing I haven’t done at 41,000 feet is… WOAH! AWESOME VIEW!
I better go, this is so beautiful! Clouds! I am so ordering more liquor.
No comments:
Post a Comment