Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday to The Baker's Acres!

Wow, I didn't realize how long this blog has been up and running. Eight years ago, I was sitting at home in Tennessee on bed rest after my hysterectomy. I was bored, antsy and trying very hard to keep my butt firmly planted in my living room chair. I found something about blogging and checked out blogger.com... at that time it was blogspot.com.

I have been posting on and off for 8 years ever since then. Wow. I can hardly believe it. EIGHT YEARS! My blog is EIGHT YEARS OLD!

I just had to share that with all of you :)

No comments: