Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Great Article I found

I found this article on Associated Content and wanted to share it because I think it has great tips for long distance parents. Being a military brat and military wife I find it even better!

10 Tips for Long Distance Parents

Some parents are miles away from their children, but you can still be a wonderful parent from long distance. It is always a good idea to keep communication going with your children.
 Hope you enjoy the article. I think the author did a great job!

No comments: