Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Basic Weekly Menu for December 28 - January 1, 2009 | Menus 4 Moms

Menus4Moms menu plan for Dec 28 to Jan 1 is up and ready!


Basic Weekly Menu for December 28 - January 1, 2009 | Menus 4 Moms


If you like this menu, Mary Anne has a Busy mom's menu plan ($7.95/ month), a frugal Mom's menu plan ($5/ month) and a Ministries (for Angel Food Ministries users) menu plan. All are well worth it! If you aren't sure you are ready to pay for the menu plans, you can always download the free sample menus.


Enjoy!

No comments: