Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
Monday, September 07, 2009
Beautiful door
I have a thing about pictures of doors. Here's a beautiful one.... with a cat in the window above it.
I'm another military-spouse, homeschooling Pagan (what are the odds of finding others out there?), and I'm so disappointed that you don't update your homeschool blog! :(
But I'm glad I checked out this one as well. What a gorgeous door. And kitty-cats always make the picture! LOL
2 comments:
I'm another military-spouse, homeschooling Pagan (what are the odds of finding others out there?), and I'm so disappointed that you don't update your homeschool blog! :(
But I'm glad I checked out this one as well. What a gorgeous door. And kitty-cats always make the picture! LOL
Blessed Be!
Found the homeschool blog thanks to you! Glad you liked the door. I'll be working on updating all my blogs.
Post a Comment