We are staying in Las Vegas for a lovely family vacation. It's kinda cool. We're staying in the Circus Circus Hotel/ Casino/ theme park/ creepy clowns everywhere... I like the casino :)
Today we drove 100 miles away to eat at Cracker Barrel and I found a bacon press... Yea me! And we got to see the Hoover Dam. When we got back the Mendels went off together and Miles and I went to the theme park and played arcade games. We won some stuffed animals. It was pretty fun. I won $15 at the nickle slot machines.
I'll be taking pictures and posting them to the blog. Some from my phone and the rest from the good camera will be posted at night... or whenever I have a moment.
OH! And I think I got the video (from a few posts ago) on public so give it a try and let me know. I am uploading Doink Doink right now and will add it when it's done.
Well, I am off to play some slots while it uploads.
Happy Gambling... I mean, Blogging!
Dotchi
No comments:
Post a Comment