Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I haven't abandoned my blog...

I am working a lot of extra shifts right now. I haven't had a lot of time for anything but sleep. I will hopefully have a graveyard position soon and then I can start keeping up with the blog again. I'll post a few pictures over the next couple of days.

In the meantime, you can see my twitter updates in the left hand column. I can update those from my phone any time.

Thank you all for your patience... and yes, Donna, I will post house pictures soon. Yes, Me, I will update about boys school soon... And no, weird lurking man, I do not want to marry you.

Dotchi

No comments: