Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

No, I didn't die. I am fine and okay... There! I updated the blog.

I am so touched. I have gotten a few emails asking if I am okay since I haven't updated the blog. Yes, I am okay. I've been very busy.

I got a job at a nursing home so I haven't had time to update. But yes, I am fine. I am just working my butt off. I was only scheduled about 6 days in January. But, I have been working almost every day. And my days off are spent staring at the ceiling while drooling.

I'll try to update a little better later this week. Complete with pictures.

No comments: