Well, that is weird. I know I emailed my blog twice since being back. Sorry about that Donna and Robin! We made it to Decatur just fine. Got here about 3:30AM. I emailed the blog and then again this AM. I just hopped on to show Jetamio my blog and it doesn't show any new posts since I was in Illinois. DANG!
Sorry to worry you if I did.
We're looking up runes right now. Monday we are going to be making our own sets of runes and I am also making an amulet to quit smoking. Tomorrow we are running to the house and see what food we have and unpack some. Tomorrow night we'll stay at my mother in laws house and then we'll come back to Jetamio's house until our power is turned on. Should be a week.
I am going for now... I see deviled eggs!!! MMMMMMM!
No comments:
Post a Comment